AnAmateurAnimatorAnAmateurAnimator

Main Audio Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Final Fantasy Roadtrip Final Fantasy Roadtrip

Funny.

The graphics aren't on the cutting-edge, the voice-acting isn't perfect, but none of that matters at all when you've kept me laughing so much! Asthetic trifles like graphics are nice, though, and they make submissions better overall, so the only advice I can offer is that if you improve on your graphics you'll be fine!

Super Mario bros Z ep 2 Super Mario bros Z ep 2

Very good work.

This is one of the good Flash sprite movies in the world: on par with VGDC, I say. Here's my breakdown.
Graphics: High-quality sprites, and very good spriting at that.
Style: You've masterfully blended two things that were thought incompatible: Mario and DBZ.
Sound: Very good audio mixing and mastering. High quality: I like that in a submisson!
Violence: All the fighting of DBZ, except less dragged-out. Heck, the fight scenes are faster and more energetic than in DBZ already! Toriyama could have learned a bit from this.
Interactivity: Good buttons. The interactivity that was there served its purpose and did exactly what they were meant to do means that the interactivity was perfect.
Humor: Not a single gag or joke fell flat.
Overall: One of the best sprite movies. it's no surprise that this gem stayed in the Newgrounds Top 5 for several days.

-Orr-A Hero Reborn -Orr-A Hero Reborn

One review isn't good enough.

This is TheAmateurSanta's alt account(who stole his original name) here because one review isn't good enough!

You know what this piece reminds me of? Remember in the Matrix, when Neo gets shot and killed, and then comes back to life and kicks Agent Smith's ass? This song makes me picture a much similar scene.

Nice job. Nice.

K&K - Devine Crusade K&K - Devine Crusade

Amazing.

This is fucking awesome.

I can't give top marks for originality/diversity though, because it sounds like it's straight out of Pirates of the Carribbean(sp?).

S-E-P-H-I-R-O-T-H! Perfect S-E-P-H-I-R-O-T-H! Perfect

Kicks ass.

The second-best OWA remix ever! The first-best being the new one from FFVII Advent Children. If you need a copy, I could email it to you.

PS. This is the alt account of a previous reviewer(hint: who likes Navras)

Joshy676 responds:

Hm... While I can't give you an exact answer on your P.S. riddle, I can tell you that a copy of the OWA from FFVIIAC would be highly appreciated. Thanks for your review. Again.